We have streamlined our protocol for handling probate cases. This allows for efficient service which ultimately helps us keep our fees and costs low.
The Typical Summary Administration Experience
- Case Review – Once we receive a free case review request, it is reviewed by an attorney and scheduled into our calendaring system for a call back. Our attorney will discuss the merits of your case, present your options and give you a estimate on the fees and costs needed to handle your matter.
- Engagement Letter – If we decide to take the case, we will submit to you an engagement letter & fee agreement (by fax, email or regular mail.)
- Prepare pleadings and orders – Upon receipt of the returned engagement letter along with other documentation we request, we will begin preparing all pettions, pleadings and orders necessary. They will be shipped off to you for signatures.
- Submit to the court – Once the entire packaged has been returned and we have established that all supporting documents are available, we will submit the package to the probate court in the appropriate county.
- Record Orders – After the probate judge signs the final Orders, we request certified copies and record them in the Official of Public Record books or submit them to any third party who needs copies.
- Publish Notice – If notice is required, we shop for the cheapest eligible publication and publish the notice.
- Creditors Claims – If there are creditors to reckon with, they usually contact us after we publish notice. The process includes validating claims, consulting with our clients to discuss objection, settlement or payment and working to remove claims from the case.
Of course, formal administration is quite a bit more involved. Point is, we keep it streamlined and efficient – the only way to fly!
Click here to schedule your FREE case review.Google+